United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4MC / M5

2007 Z4 M Coupe (Z4M) Titanium Silver E86

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I bought this Titanium Silver Z4M Coupe from Copart last year. It has little dents all over a lot of the exterior panels from a hail storm in Colorado. At the exact time I purchased it back in October 2018, I had just sold my Nissan GTR and was hoping to eventually buy a high end sports car in late 2019. I thought this would be a fun driveable project car while i saved up for the next big purchase. At first i made a lot of progress fixing parts on the car and sourcing some parts, but I ended up finding a great deal on a 911 I had been drooling over and bought it. After buying the 911, the spot i had in my garage to work on this Z4M was taken and all work progress on this car halted.

*8-2-19 UPDATE: Replaced fan and everything is good, no overheating now. Have purchased replacement Front fenders, rear fenders, and roof and currently planning to repaint the entire car. I'll be installing Euro Headers and Euro mid exhaust section...and may end up keeping the car after its all dialed in. Priced at $18k now with all parts included and will be raising the price as things are installed and painted.

Fast forward to now and realistically i'm probably never going to get the work done on this Z4M and i don't have the motivation to drive it as much either now since it's extremely similar (RWD, Naturally Aspirated, 2 door, 2 seater etc).
It's time to cut ties with this Z4M and let someone that has the time and motivation take over where i left off.

Exterior Color: Titanium Silver
Interior Color: Black Leather
Title: Clear (not salvage title despite the hail damage)
Miles: 108,850
Run & Drive: Yes
Registration: Current (California) - no smog problems and I'll have it smogged for the buyer of course again as required by California law.
Interior Condition: I'd say about 7/10.
Exterior Condition: Probably a 4/10. The paint itself is pretty good but tons of dents from the hail storm and some lower damage to front bumper as well as a fairly large scratch on drivers door.
Oil: I just paid for an oil change within the past 50 miles of driving it
Radiator Coolant: Just paid for a radiator flush/new coolant 50 miles ago at same time as oil change.
Tires: Good
Brakes: Good

I've purchased replacement Roof panel, front fenders, and rear fenders and planning to have the entire car repainted with the new panels. I'll be raising the price as things are installed and painted.

I'm probably forgetting a bunch of details but feel free to call, text, or message.

Thanks
Alex
71Four-Nine4Four-Two94Seven

Updated Pics 7-28-19
Picture Gallery has more pictures but have inserted a few below
View post on imgur.com

2016 Pure Metal M5

Last edited by AParsh335i; 08-03-2019 at 12:20 AM..
Appreciate 0