04-16-2009, 11:43 AM   #20
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by armenh View Post
wow it was 12:40 AM, so like an hour ago and I called 911. I was in front of my computer, browsing through e90post and I start hearing some rattles in front of the door. I am like at first its the wind, then it keeps on going. I get my ass off the computer and look through the doors eyepiece and see a freaking dude trying to open our door!!

I run my ass off to my parents room dial 911. Im on with the operator and panicking my ass off. Talking as fast as I can. My dad gets up and goes to the window to see who it is. I am freaking out and thinking of an evacuation plan if i hear the door click open. My mom all this time is panicking the shit out. My dad tries to open the door and scare the dude off (i guess he noticed that he was a drunk or had no weapons). The dude starts leaving and I am relieved but scared he might be coming in from the back door. I finally see the cop lights and slowly open the door and say officer. At this point my legs are shaking uncontrollably. Multiple cop cars come and on the scene i see helicopters. Cops reassurance us saying they saw him and they tell their colleagues and surround the premise. The sergeant comes and his officers go on to try to find the guy. We start talking to the sergeant and he was a real cool guy, calmed us down and reassured us.

I wont go into too much details but basically ONE HUGE THUMBS UP!!!! FOR THE POLICE DEPARTMENT!! we tend to criticize them too much, but man they were very professional!!
around here, we call that shoot first and ask questions later
Appreciate 0