01-06-2016, 06:07 PM   #30
Nikitas_Z4mcoupe
Private
Rep
Drives: Z4 m coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
cheers buddy :-) pm'ing now!

id love a detailed review of how your feeling about the car / kit since you've got this on....

I'm always nervous about really recommending something hard as sometimes people end u disappointed so i tried to be honest with you in other areas... so please, take the time to really write something detailed down.
That power you made is quite literally nuts... i actually think this is a z4m s/c record in terms of a stock motor and bolt on kit that anyone can buy, your going to need some decent tyres!!! really pleased its gone so well for you up to now anyway
No issue really, for me the pipe is useless, for you I am sure will make a difference
At last today it was the first day after almost a week that streets were dry so I had the chance to push the car. Really its an animal by all means. The best choice I have ever made. I was very skeptical and nervous about going SC but now I wonder what I was waiting for so long. The car drives smoother than stock but when you need power... its endless. Below a short video..... 100-200km (indicatively as no vbox was used) in less than 8 sec with a passenger and 3/4 fuel tank. A clear gain of more than 4 sec from previous set up. Really no words.

I currently use Michelin SS relatively new condition but for sure will not last long. The car spins 3rd gear easily!!

Thanks for your guidance and help.

Last edited by Nikitas_Z4mcoupe; 01-07-2016 at 12:50 AM..
Appreciate 0