Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Smile 2007 Z4M Coupe - Interlagos Blue

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 27,000.00

Item Interest
**Price lowered to $27k obo**

Selling this beautiful and rare Z4M Coupe that I've owned for the past 6 years. This is a driver's car in many ways, from the design of the car to it's minor cosmetic imperfections. It has a few rock chips and some scuffs on the wheels; if you're looking for a perfect example of a Z4M this might not be for you. If, however, you want to drive and enjoy one of these unique cars, keep reading!

This 2007 Z4M is finished in Interlagos Blue (no paint work ever) and has:
- "extended carbon leather" option
- navigation w/ professional sound
- OEM ZCP wheels

Other than the wheels, it's 100% OEM. In my ownership, I've replaced a window actuator, brake pads, windshield gasket thing, and hood popper spring. The ZCP wheels are fitted with new tires, Bridgestone RE-11, and they still have the little nubs. This past winter, the dang seat heater on the driver's side stopped working, but other than that it's mechanically flawless. Cosmetically, as I mentioned earlier, there are minor rock chips on the lower front bumper and the previous owner did some touch up paint. One of the rear wheels has an annoying, but repairable curb scuff.

As for maintenance, this 79k mile car had it's Service 2 done at BMW North Scottsdale, and I've done all regular maintenance, including OEM oil change kits from ecstuning.com and brake pads from carbotech. This car has had several owners, with me being the longest, and a clean Carfax (which I'm happy to provide).

I'd welcome a pre-sale inspection and am interested in a fully-transparent transaction. Looking for a fair market value, so willing to negotiate to a reasonable extent. Someone needs to drive and enjoy this car more than I've been able to in the past couple of years. What a machine... I'm going to miss the S54!

Lots more pictures available, taken today.
Email me at caldron.1@gmail.com or text 614-565-3290

Attached Images

Last edited by Mudboat; 06-13-2020 at 09:38 AM.. Reason: Price lowered
Appreciate 0