Endless619
DHS
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M4, 2020 Land Rover

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikamak View Post
@EndlessZ4M: Do you have a pic of the PSS10 setup that you are using on the Z4M?

Can you please just elaborate a little bit more on the ride comfort and the performance of your car on the bilsteins?
No pictures of my coilovers before I installed them but the height you can see in the black Z4M with black wheels thread.

When I had just the H&R springs there was about a 1 inch gap in the front and no gap in the rear. I wanted it lower, thus I went with a full coilover kit.

The other thing I noticed is that the coilovers have less bounce than just the H&R springs. The H&R/Bilstein setup is more firm and is a little rough but honestly my Top Secret/Aragosta setup I had was 10X's worse in riding comfort, but they were dedicated track coilovers. They had every adjustment you could want. They made the KW V3's or Clubsports look like Tein Suspension. LMAO!!! I can say this as I am a former owner of KW V3's. My Motons were also a better coilover setup than the KW's in every aspect as well but you are paying $8000+ VS a $1000-$2000 setup.
Appreciate 0