View Single Post
      05-12-2015, 09:54 AM   #54
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whostheboss View Post
He probably won't text/call. If he does, it is because he felt guilty of being to arrogant, so he's gonna play nice guy and cover it.

What you're describe is what i've done to a lot of girls. Once i know they like me a lot, i just sit back and relax and watch all the needy text's pour in. From date suggestions to nudes to random questions.

He doesn't want to be labeled as a cocky SOB because that can tarnish his reputation with other girls. So he'll act very nice around you and make sure you have a wonderful time whenever you two are hanging out, So word can get around that he's a great guy.

What are some stats on him? Age? Salary range? Does he have kids also? Previously divorced? This can help us judge his actions better to determine if he's acting cocky or maybe if you're the one overreacting Sara.
Funny you mentioned that last part. We went to 4 local bars for our first date (I didnt want to go across the river so we stayed local, we lived close to each other just a few miles apart) I noticed he waited until THE THIRD BAR, after I had already had 3 shots of wild turkey and a lemon drop and whatever else cocktail he ordered me to tell me he is divorced. His marriage lasted 9 months. He's tall, great looking, full of himself. (Two peas in a pod here) No kids, .....has a cat...... He's in his young 30's
Appreciate 0