View Single Post
      07-22-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
fr8tdog
International Bar Hopper
Rep
Drives: 2006 Imola Red Z4 M Roadster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
fr8t the first time to see how the revs rise all the way will shock you!! i promise you will love it!! i just wish their was alittle more noise from the charger, luckily as were both roadster we hear more than the coupes, when you hit high revs you get mad induction noise!! the s54 with boost is a thing of beauty! please please please post detailed pics of the pipework and post some vids real soon.
OH man! this is the kind of sh$t I like to hear. I'm so F'n excited I think Roman is getting sick of me calling He said the car is running great, just doing some fine tuning. I'm a fan of supercharger noise as well, but it sounds like the induction sound is pretty cool. Do you feel the car pull hard? as in push you back in your seat a little. Comparing the stock torque curve against the vt curve is amazing. Stock starts dropping off at 5000, where as the VT holds steady all the way to redline. I bet you can feel that difference. I will definitely post some detailed pics and video of intercooler piping and some in car video as well. Mad induction noise....I love it
Appreciate 0