F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IanMan View Post
Massive fail on their part.
Exactly. Charge a super premium, do right and change out the bearings. I’ve mentioned this before on this forum that they bragged about an $11k invoice on a Z4 M:

All wheels refinished/New tires all around
Inspection II Service
All fluids
New belts
Power steering line
New windshield
Front and rear bumpers ‘reconditioned’

I could maybe see $5k tops for the above work at any reputable indy shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeEmVe View Post
I would make an offer but my side garage only has 12 bays.
Tell them to keep the z4 (it’s a chick car anyway).

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniz View Post
EAG is well-known among enthusiasts for their ridiculous prices. Their cars are always pristine but they count on the well-heeled but gullible buyer to come along.

When this "collection" was mentioned on Jalopnik (sometime in the summer), a poster said he bears such high disdain for EAG because of their business practices that when they tried to buy his pristine E39 M5, he decided to sell it privately instead for less than they were offering.
There is a fine line between making a profit and bending over with no lube. They always have fine/clean examples but they have set the market so high and as long as their cars are being purchased, they’ll continue to win. You can find what they have in their inventory on your own, just gotta keep looking and have a similar ‘rejuvenation process’ completed for a 1/3 of their service invoices.

Last edited by F30lolz; 12-26-2018 at 03:48 AM..
Appreciate 0