03-18-2020, 10:15 AM   #10
F360C
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E86 S54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanne View Post
interesting.. .. love the look of these arms, you can see they are very well made.I also hear the kit goes very well, do you have to weld in steerring stops?
I think I have the abs issue figured out, I think I just need to perform a steering angel calibration. The BMW repair instructions state to do this with ISTA after every alignment but I have never done it and never had a problem. I think maybe with the more drastic change in alignment has highlighted why it needs to be done. Fingers crossed.

Other then that small issue, the roll center correction is down right amazing in terms of handling! Everybody that says there is a huge increase in front grip is right! Its awesome to be able to dial back the camber in the front and still have the same if not more grip.

The roll center correction in front impressed me so much I am soon do the same in the rear with the CMP subframe raising bushings. Hopefully the solid bushing combined with the roll center correction will be a nice increase in rear grip

Then next year I want to follow your lead and do a full coil over conversion in the rear

07 Z4 M Coupe AW/IR

Last edited by F360C; 03-18-2020 at 10:32 AM..
Appreciate 0