United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
My jaw dropped. All that money and he doesn't think I've improved

Teasing. Not really, but moving on!

YOU ARE NOT UGLY. You have so much potential and you have the means to do something. Ever heard the phrase, "You're not ugly, you're just broke." Well that clearly doesn't apply to you. Let's get it done. You've got to take the first step. Personally, I'd start with a shave (if you haven't already) and a fresh cut and dye job. Or keep the color you have, your choice, but let's get it styled. That's going to boost your confidence right there.

Are you on any dating sites? If so, what photos are you using? Can we see them? I'd love to help and give insight on what women want to see in a man's profile.

What type of woman are you targeting? Describe your perfect (realistically perfect) woman.
I'd disagree with hair dye, don't want to look like giuliani in the warm TX sun. Plus so many girls (especially younger ones) LOVE the salt and pepper look. Agree with a trip to the barber though.

to add on to this, what are you looking for? you have nice cars and if you have a boat or access to one i have some friends who have accompanied men in the past. you'd be surprised how big that scene is actually, normal people from college have two phones, different texting apps they use specifically for one guy etc

but obviously if that's not what you're after i don't think i'd be much help.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13157.00