View Single Post
      08-23-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
shitbrownMcoupe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 z4 M coupe

My m coupe has been at the dealer since April. WTF!

Guys. BMW Canada is pretty crappy on service. And T&C BMW, WTF!

As some of u know the screws on the cams snapped off and the valves bent etc.... So it's been sitting there since April. They give me a shitty 3 series to drive around.

Apparently the sensor says that there is excess vibration coming from the engine. The shop foreman was nice enough to point that out because he has integrity. I respect that. My service rep had left that dealership. And the mechanic that was on my car left that dealer too. Kinda funny but sad.

So I call BMW Canada. Nice guy on the phone. But it's been stalling for a while. I email BMW Germany. No response. I called BMW Canada and they said that they were waiting for test results from the dealer. This is pretty shitty customer service. Just change the damn engine.

Anyway. Just wanted to update all on the f ing good service that BMW has. And I will never get another BMW again. It's my first and final BMW. After they fix it up. I'm gonna mod it up with a supercharger and etc.... And drive the shit out of it on track haha.

If they dont fix it up soon I'm gonna get my lawyer to give them a friendly letter....maybe sue them. If possible. Feeling kinda helpless. Looks like I'll be a porsche and merc driver forever. Haha.

Damn my super sprint headers, xpipe, cats, mufflers have been sitting at the shop all paid for already for the summer. PHUCK BMW!

Am I the only guy with a z4 m that got screwed?

Moving on.... 2012 gtr or p gt3 rs. I figure the gtr would be good for the winter too.

H&R Coilovers, BBS LM-R 19's, K&N Drop Filter.
SS step headers, race cats, x pipe, sport mufflers
Brembo BBK Yellow
Appreciate 0