View Single Post
      05-30-2022, 06:54 AM   #466
JPSurratt2005
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 M3 DCT

A man walks into a bar, and upon sitting down is promptly told, "This bar is incredible! The bartender serves apples of any flavor, any one that you can think of!" "That's incredible, you can't expect me to believe that." The bartender looks up and says, "It's true, mate. Any flavor." "Okay, do you have coke and rum?" The bartender serves him an apple. "No way.. this tastes like coke!" "Turn it around" Says the bartender. "It tastes like rum!" Exclaimed the man.

A second man takes a seat next to the two, hearing the commotion. "Hey, mate, you have to try this! The bartender can serve you any flavor apple that you can think of!" Says the first man. "You can't expect me to believe that!" He replies. "Any flavor." the bartender says. "Okay, get me a gin and tonic." He is handed an apple, and upon taking a bite his face lights up. "It tastes like gin!" "Turn it around" Says the bartender. "It tastes like tonic! I don't believe it!" he exclaims.

A third man walks over, hearing the commotion. "What's the fuss about?" he asks. All three men who are already seated pipe up about the apples. "Any flavor, eh? Well... I doubt it. Get me one that tastes like pussy!" The bartender, as in the previous cases, hands the man an apple. The man revolts, and nearly throws up. "This tastes like shit!" He shouts.

The bartender replies "Turn it around."
Appreciate 4
KRS_SN13100.00
vreihen1614882.00
garyfried286.00
Suds1595.50