View Single Post
      01-21-2009, 04:47 AM   #61
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kav View Post
Do you have any more reasonable shipping options for those from Canada. Shipping with USPS for this and 1 yard of the CF weave.

I was just quoted: 135 shippped to Canada for both, which is an extra $40 of shipping on top of the prices which include shipping in the US.
I don't normally break down pricing because when I do everyone after a response like this expects a detailed explanation for each situation, but let me share with you why you got that quote.

$60 shipped - z4 grilles
$35 shipped - 1 yard of 55 x 36 inch cf fabric
-----------
$95 shipped for the lower 48 states through UPS.com

We ship through UPS on items like the grilles because of their tracking # performance and damage goods policy especially when it goes to Canada.

If we ship through USPS for items like this, yes it would be cheaper but the tracking is sub par and their insurance coverage is no where near close to the lead time that UPS has.

If you don't want to pay us for the shipping, that's not a problem. We welcome buyer's shipping label that they provide on their own. We have accounts with UPS for the medium sized packages, TNT and Baxglobal for the bigger items. USPS is also used on rare occassions for less expensive and smaller items. All shipping companies come to us in a scheduled manner. If you decide to ship with like FEDEX, please schedule a pick up and we'd be glad to have the items ready to be picked up =) So if you really think $40 is unreasonable, here's a great option for you!
Appreciate 0