02-03-2016, 04:59 PM   #102
Arsonism
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
pics back in the car!! please tell me you cleaned up the engine bay wile the engine out!! got to be done!! so easy with all that space!!
Just like everything else, it has been cleaned with a ton of detail. I haven't had access to a computer today so I'm attempting to do this off my iPad. We'll see how this goes.

(Testing failed, I'll have to wait until later when I can pull off the image link to imbed the photos on here, it's not as mobile friendly as I had hoped). I'll make sure to get these up here soon for you guys.

Thanks Vanne, part of the reason for documenting all of this as I have is to ensure that I'm not missing anything and that they're doing everything correctly and in the right respect to the vehicle. I know a good bit, but definitely not everything that counts.

I do have a question to ask you all here. It took BMW of NA three attempts to get me an intact lower block. This process delayed the building of the car (which is my daily driver) from a completion date NLT the end of October to next week! Do you think there is any argument that I could make to which they should give me a refund or some sort of compensation for this delay? I feel it's reasonable, but others have told me that it's not really an argument. Thoughts?

Last edited by Arsonism; 02-03-2016 at 05:06 PM..
Appreciate 0