View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
M-Power M3
Retrograde
Rep
Drives: Bagged Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemex12 View Post
lovely car. bagged itīs not my style but I really like what u did with your wheels and Iīm already wondering whatīs your next move so keep the pics coming. btw, donīt think your interior is imola red as it was a color for Mīs only. I think the color non Mīs use is called magic red or something similar. congrats on the car, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loogey Clapp View Post
Yeah, it looks like my Dream Red interior. Same seats as mine. Even with the M Sports seat option, it did not come as Imola Red. Only the M's got Imola Red.
Thanks guys, yeah it could be dream red. I don't know much about the options for these cars. Either way I enjoy the seats and color

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
The car is perfect, I'm very interesting in this kit, How much is the air setup ? everything?

Does this comes plug and play for z4? ?
Thanks! Yes the AirRex struts/bags bolt on just as coils would. They come with adjustable endlinks and optional camber plates.

Running the lines and AirLift V2 management is also pretty much plug and play. I was able to run my lines and controller without having to drill any holes. Just had to take off some interior/trunk panels and loosen up the fender liner.

I've been tweaking with the suspension a bit since the install. I had to turn the rear dampening all the way down to 0 clicks. It still amazes me how much these bags feel like coils. I had Air Lift on my TT and it was great but AirRex is another level. Especially with the sways still connected it makes my 30 mile commute through wine country to work everyday so much more fun.

I also had a little problem with my controller but AirLift customer service is top notch and they are overnighting me a new one

Here's a single shot I too the other night. Working on some ways to bring the rear down more. (Most likely will have to disconnect the rear sway).

And I ended up getting these from a good friend (Benjo - AznAssassin) for a STEAL so I might rock them for a bit once I get new tires.

Appreciate 0