11-30-2018, 07:53 AM   #200
Ralph335
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335xi M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShopVac View Post
I'm looking at what you guys have coming down the pipe. Few years from now...I think you'll be sitting pretty. Lots of quality kids there...

Should have Hextall traded some of the talent for current success...maybe, but I can tell you, your next GM is going to look like a genius off Hextalls coat tails.
Oh yea there's plenty of prospects. But honestly, maybe it's too many. You only have so many spots to fill. Probably should have traded a few.
And then you have the coach Hextall hired who seemed to prefer washed up veterans over young talented prospects. Travis Sanheim was sent back to the AHL last year bc Hak was infatuated with 7th defenseman-at-best Brandon Manning. This year, they call up a talented winger Nick Aube-Kubel and Hak gives him 4-5 minutes a game so Dale Weise can get more minutes.

Hextall is starting to look like Sam Hinkie a little bit. Stocked the cupboard real nice with picks and prospects and now its time to find a new GM to put the plan into action. Just hopefully they don't find a Bryan Colangelo