View Single Post
      04-09-2013, 05:07 AM   #240
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by beta View Post
you should probably read the thread before continuing to post about things we've already gone over.
First of all: "we" haven't gone over anything yet. If you want to speak, do it for yourself!

Secondly: my post was directed to ga41 who made a remark that there would be a mechanical issue and that that would result in grinding. If you'd know how a gearbox works, you'd also know that the grinding is caused by a synchronous problem, not a gear selecting problem. You cannot grind gears if you can't find them in the first place.

Third: You have the opinion that stiffer mounts won't resolve the issue (whatever the issue is; it can differ from person to person), probably because of your info from vibra technics (I think the quoted info came from them). Maybe you are not able to realise that they are trying to sell you something? Another manufacturere might say something different favoring their products?

Finally: what makes you think I haven't read the thread? Somewhere halfway I was posting here too.

Maybe consider the above before you post your remarks for the third time
Appreciate 0