10-12-2012, 07:56 AM   #223
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
hi guys, really good to see some proper conversation about these kits!! the g-power is an awesome kit.... the ess kits are imo to hampered in the lower guises, the blower is just way to big....

really looking forward to getting my 550 kit inplace which offers the most Tq of any of the kits.... BUt... 9/10psi is imo alittle further than id want to go on stock internals... i guess time will tell!!

iron, can you post some nice upto date pics of the car, engine bay, lots of detail on the s/c kit please would be awesome!!

byron
I will post some updates actually I had a busy days. I had a run also VS CL55 but I didn't upload it yet. will take a new pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikamak View Post
I think the 305 posted online on esstuning.com is not to the ground, is the g-power 345 ft.lb to the ground?
yap I have 345 ft.lb to the ground. I'll take the dyno sheet picture from my uncle today and post it because since I made the run I didnt take the picture.

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0