10-07-2020, 12:17 PM   #7327
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
King Rudi

Empire? Did someone say empire? Are we building one? How big is the military? Who are we invading? Joekerr, will Canada be the first to fall?

I'd like to be the new Minister of Stuff and Invasions. UncleWede, are you in?
Your preoccupation with Canada is telling. It seems someone wishes he lived elsewhere.

MK - If you are leading the invasion charge, I'd encourage you to re-familiarize yourself with Hitler's decision to take a little exploratory jaunt into Russian territory just before winter...and the miserable times that ensued for him. That's right, I just sort of linked you to Hitler. And now, based on the tenuous strength of that link, I can now go one further and use that infamous Liberal claim - "You are literally Hitler". [/Insert liberal tear meme here//]

Maybe try Finland instead. Word on the street is that there are a significant number of highly educated men *working* from home, whose wives would at this point happily turn them in...and frankly, after being that close to their wives for that long, the men would probably happily go as well...its like a win win win for everyone.

Better yet, maybe with all that talent, America could maybe actually start to produce more things of value and switch from being a net importer to a net exporter...

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13157.00
MKSixer34188.50