View Single Post
      04-15-2018, 09:32 PM   #16
dre99gsx
Captain
Rep
Drives: 1994 Toyota Supra

No, it seems to just spew out into the air during my laps (wasn't a complete dump). A few cars behind me mentioned getting splattered with oil drops. Once it got onto my tires and caused me to have a "moment" during a turn, I knew then something was up. My oil perssure was dipping to 10psi more often as well, which was a sign...

Car did well, had no performance issues. Rain was a great time to test out my rain tires. Was spinning the rears at 120 down the main straight. Have to stay off boost when wet.

Other than the times I was experimenting, was passing everyone in my group. Ran into a few trains, but overall everyone was good at giving pointbys. Met some cool people as well.

I tried to stay low key but the tech inspectors spilled the beans of my swap once they opened the hood. After that, anyone that saw me already gave me "the look" haha.

I think Oliver? with the blue coupe (big wing?) - came over and chatted up with me while I was cleaning the oil and swapping tires. Had a British or Australian accent. He did mention he was on Zpost but rarely posts.

How was your weekend?