cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwgrande View Post
Agreed. Apparently it's become the new normal to want to be herded together so when one idiot decides to make a left turn into the jersey barrier at 70mph because he/she was writing an indignant Yelp review and couldn't be bothered to stay in the lane, everyone gets to be part of the crash.

In CT, most people get on the highway, cut over into the left lane at 50mph, and then stay there until they decide to cut across all lanes for their exit, which apparently they were surprised by. If they notice you, which is sometimes a big if, regardless of the car you drive, they are just generally assholes and enjoy liberal use of their brakes and high beams.
It's not just CT, it's NY/NJ too. My commute consists of about 5 miles on a two lane parkway. I keep right except to pass. If I am approaching an entrance ramp and see traffic getting on, I move left (to both be polite and because I don't trust others ability to merge) and then move back right in front of them.
Every
Single
Day
Some jerk will jump on it to get in front of me, only to hit the brake and back down to 50 mph - with no one in the right lane. I hate people.
Appreciate 2