CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth One View Post
car prejudice is real. setting BMW's aside for a sec, how do we feel about Prius drivers? sportbike riders? lifted truck bros?
For me it depends a lot on the driver and how they act. I live near a college campus, which brings two sets of people for every vehicle you listed. A Prius can either be an elderly lady from my town going 10 under the speed limit, or some college wacko cutting me off in my Jeep because I'm killing the environment.

Same can be said for sport bike riders and lifted bro truck drivers. I've met plenty from each group that were nice people, but a lot of them are out there for the image, and intentionally try to be a dick. I kinda chuckle every time I see a "motorcycles are everywhere" bumper sticker because usually within 10 minutes some a-hole will pass 3 cars at 100+ mph while doing a wheelie.

Again, I always assume nothing to begin with, then see if the driver fits the stereo type.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0