06-30-2021, 01:01 PM   #18
TiMSport
Banned
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: '21 M340i xDrive, '17 Audi S3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der_Wolf View Post
Bucks got shit all over last night. Poor Giannis . I'll be at the game tomorrow TiMSport so hopefully you will see me on TV celebrating a win. Maybe coach Bud will let me get some minutes in to fill Giannis' absence... You were spot on yesterday. I was sure the Bucks would come out and crush them, but the Hawks played better from the tipoff. I'd go as far to say that the Hawks looked better yesterday without Trae than they have in any other game this series. Obviously they arent a better team without Trae. Not sure what is wrong with the Bucks at the moment, except that they cannot make a 3 pointer to save their lives and are adamant on being a 3 point shooting team.

lakefront Do you think we have a chance tomorrow?
I think the Hawks were on their way to winning big even if Giannis didn't get hurt. They came out strong and stayed that way throughout. Honestly, I have to admit the same in that they seemed to play better(?) or spread the ball more effectively with Lou Williams starting for Trae last night. I also think that the Hawks continue to get no respect and were actually 9 point underdogs at home for that game! They probably were a bit motivated.

I said this before but since Nate McMillan took over as HC, ATL had the best record in the Eastern Conference. I have no doubt he has a huge part in this surge the Hawks have displayed. I remember him has a hard nosed player in Seattle and enjoyed watching their games live back then. (side note: still can't believe Seattle doesn't have a team).

I think the Hawks are playing with house money but they also have a chip on their shoulder due to not getting any respect. They have nothing to lose and they have the right blend of players. Last night was a prime example of that. People stepping up big. I watched ESPN's First Take and someone commented it seems that the Hawks are legit and there's something "organic" about the way they're coming together. That remark was spot on because they've done it the right way by drafting and getting veteran free agents. They're not like the damn Nets for example, or even the Lakers and Miami Heat of old. This is a team building something special IMO but they've shocked everyone because they've reached this point faster than anyone expected. Oh and I am psyched about Cam Reddish. He looked pretty damn good last night and he will certainly get more minutes as this continues to play out.

Hey man, enjoy the game tomorrow night no matter what. Hope Giannis is going to be okay.
Appreciate 1
Der_Wolf888.00