03-11-2021, 07:35 AM   #33
Fast.F10
Extruding Elements
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW M5 Comp

Garage List
2016 BMW M5 F10  [0.00]
Back a few moons ago, I used to delivery furniture. We would stage the night before, show up at work and head out for the day....before cell phones were common. So I had the entire Michigan area as my arcade playground. Always knew where there was a local arcade and had a roll of quarters on stand by. As long as we got all the customers taken care of...the owners didnt care much if we were gone all day. Anytime a new Mortal Kombat was released, I took the day off. Got to a point to where I could beat the hardest level on 1 credit. And then waited for a willing soul to play me 1vs1. 1st round i'd keep it close and then release the fury of Scorpion/Sub Zero/Kabal/Lu Cain.

We used to goto this arcade called Wizards Den in Detroit...not real common for white folks to go there, but I was cool with the owner and most people that were regulars there. Was playing NBA Jam and did the Tank Code...almost turned into a fight. As at half time, the game reverted back to the old school Tank game and the NBA Jam game was then finished. The other 2 guys were kinda pissed and started to get a bit loud. This is where knowing the regulars came in as a benefit...problem no more. I did pay for there next full game as I wasnt aware it would end the second part of the game on them.

Arcades were a huge part of my younger life and kinda sucks there is not too many still out there for my son sake. But nice to see his GREAT interest in games. Watching him play like Nitro MX with crossed over hands...#Elite
2006 BMW M5
Appreciate 0