07-18-2008, 01:11 PM   #271
Dammmittt
My favorite sign.
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2007 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselino View Post
As I said its just a pair of mufflers and they arent restricting flow anymore then the stock mufflers and they arent opening up the system enough where you would loose power. The mufflers arent the restrictive part on this car so any gains or looses are highly highly unlikely. Im not going to argue this point anymore. If you would like to pay for me to take my car to get dynoed, then by all means. Otherwise I could careless what you throw your money on and I dont owe it to anyone to have my car dynoed. I am just posting a review of a product I purchased. If you find this review helpful great, if not that fine too.
This isn't a personal attack against you. I'm just hoping that one of the people who receive their exhaust will do a before and after dyno and let us know what the results are. If you don't want to do it and you're happy with it, that's fine. I think the exhaust looks good, and hopefully it sounds good. I would just like to know if it helps hurts or does nothing performance wise.

07 ///M Coupe (Premium Package) Black Saphire Ext. Imola Red Int.

Best Website EVER!
Appreciate 0