View Single Post
      07-18-2008, 03:53 AM   #268
Dieselino
Captain
Rep
Drives: 03 LSB M3 06 M coupe 08 M3 SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammmittt View Post
I think the point here is that you want to make sure the exhaust hasn't lost you power. Like you said, the stock exhaust system is well designed (even if it is fugly), so the potential for a better looking exhaust to lose power is a real concern. So...why not put it on a dyno just to make sure? If I'm throwing money at an exhaust I know for damn sure that I don't want it to make the car worse...
As I said its just a pair of mufflers and they arent restricting flow anymore then the stock mufflers and they arent opening up the system enough where you would loose power. The mufflers arent the restrictive part on this car so any gains or looses are highly highly unlikely. Im not going to argue this point anymore. If you would like to pay for me to take my car to get dynoed, then by all means. Otherwise I could careless what you throw your money on and I dont owe it to anyone to have my car dynoed. I am just posting a review of a product I purchased. If you find this review helpful great, if not that fine too.
Appreciate 0