View Single Post
      02-21-2021, 05:40 PM   #10
E92inNC
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
We got some Hotel Collection sheets from Macy’s that we really like. One related suggestion on sheets, and it may seem counter intuitive, is don’t use fabric softener on them. They last a lot longer if you skip the softener and if you get good sheets, you shouldn’t need it. This is what I have been told by my wife and I think she’s right.
I don’t know squat about longevity of fabrics so I’ll give a try for a few cycles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000cs View Post
My wife bought some bamboo sheets which I thought was weird but they are super comfortable and breathe well so she stays cool. Fit our fat mattress fine. No idea where she found them, but I’m sure it was online.

My inner panda is always tempted to eat them, though.
Thanks I’ll look them up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
Friend rec'd these years ago, for the money cant beat and fit our deep King bed perfect. (Didn't even realize they were #1 for sheets in Amazon)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll be honest, we did name brand at $100, these are better.
Everything I’ve read says to stay away from microfiber and stick with natural materials if I want it to breathe and help keep me cool at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drop the hammer View Post
Whatever sheets you end up with, also order a set of retaining clips/straps from Amazon. They have 3 little straps with a clip on each. One for each corner. Whatever bedroom gymnastics take place the fitted sheets will never pull up with them installed. Game changer.
I actually like that the fitted starts to rise up after a week. It’s a useful reminder to wash them soon.
Appreciate 0