Rep
Drives: 1996 BMW Z3

FS: 1997 BMW Z3, 1.9L-4 Roadster.

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
FS: 1997 BMW Z3, 1.9L-4 Roadster. OBO $8,000.00

An all original clean car with 91,254 summer-only miles; always garaged, except when on the road searching for the ultimate great American road trip. That is what this car is about; more smiles per top-down mile while on a scenic highway. Very nimble on twisty back roads while sipping gas; drive all day on $30.

I believe the previous two owners followed proper maintenance intervals. I am an enthusiast and have owned and maintained this car for the last 50,000 miles. I have used only the best Amsoil/Royal Purple synthetic lubes with short change intervals for engine, transmission, and rear diff. The car comes with fresh Firestone Indy tires and new Koni adjustable shocks and struts. 30,000 miles on the plugs, wires and radiator flush. All known Z3 common problem issues have been corrected; power seat bushings, erratic gas gauge, and steering wheel clockspring electric harness. This car is road ready and problem free.

I bought the car with some front stone chips and very small passenger door dings. The previous owner did apply some chip touchup paint with a heavy hand and I have been slowly sanding those down and rubbing them out with each springtime polish and wax; there is a bit more to go. The door dings could be removed by a good paintless dent removal technician. A car is only original once, so I stayed with the patina, vs. a hood respray.

The car is located on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, a day’s drive from Detroit, Chicago, or Minneapolis. I would be open to deliver this car anywhere in the lower 48 for a return transportation home; I would love one more road trip in this wonderful car!

To Scammers and Car Salesmen; thank you in advance for leaving me alone.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0