View Single Post
      03-21-2019, 03:25 PM   #1
Jiaim
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 PY Z4 3.0SI

Lightbulb An introduction to my 2007 Phoenix Yellow Z4 3.0si

*Just noticed this thread which was open by an admin or a script after I posted on the Sytner thread it seems *.

So here is my 2007 BMW Z4 I imported from UK last summer wanted a cheap summer car. The car is an april 2007 built BMW Z4 3.0SI with the N52 engine. I chose this one because I really liked the Phoenix Yellow color against my wife calling it "vomit yellow", it's a very controversial one

This one is my perfect configuration : black leather (don't like too much the yellow and black interior), BBS wheels, sport seats.

This car has a cool history because it was still under warranty when I bought through the eyes of my importer who can be praised for his work.

The first pics were stunning under the summer light, other revealed some dings and dangs but something not surprizing for a 10 years old daily driver.

Got the car in Paris and headed to my hometown Bergerac in Dordogne a first 600km trip to learn how to drive an RHD car.
Used it in the summer with 5 yo boy, he loves it too.

In order to get the French registration, I had to change headlights so I opted for FKauto ones to modernise the look a little.

Got my french plates then.

This winter the major surgery began, a full Phoenix Yellow respray, and the rims will be slightly darker (hypermetallic), changed for new antenna, new fog lights, third brake light, and gloss black kidney grilles. Will get the car at the beginning of may.

There she is now.

Next upgrades are : detailling at the beginning of summer (some restoration touches inside too), Ethanol E85 ecu map.

My father is coming this summer too to start the chassis overhaul, with new parts for braking and suspension comprising biltein B12 shocks and springs, new furniture, new calipers, ATE ceramic pads and ATE powerdiscs.

Next year, maybe intake (injen ?) and for sure scorpion exhaust.

Last edited by Jiaim; 08-07-2020 at 03:17 PM.. Reason: changed image rehost to flickr
Appreciate 3
3798j11406.00
kaybat125.50
T-Bears42.50