Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW Z4 M Brake Cooling Kit

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 370.00

Item Interest
This kit replaces the non functional OEM brake cooling ducts and it uses the same mounting points. Horn relocation/rotation is needed to fit this kit and some cutting in the inner part of the wheel arches for the hose routing. The front backing plates replaces the OEM ones and in the rear you have to modify the OEM backing plates.
The kit includes brake cooling ducts for the front bumper, backing plates, funnels for the backing plates and brackets. All metal parts come painted and hardware such as bolts/nuts/washers are included in the kit, the backing plates come pre-assembled and ready for install. 3" fittings up front and 2" in the rear. Hose and hose clamps are NOT included in this kit.

"MOTK made me aware that there's an OE block off cover for the wheel arches (From the 3.0 Z4) you can buy for cheap. The OE one in plastic cost around 5-6$ each side.

Part number 5 in this URL:

http://bmwfans.info/parts-catalog/E8...ch_trim_front/

Part numbers are:

51717056404"

Parts will be printed once payment is made, preferably via PayPal. Prices include PayPal's exchange fees but if you want Buyers Protection that's on your end (add 5.5%).

The prices are as following:

- Front bumper ducts and brackets is 220$
- Race backing plate and funnels is 150$
- Standard backing plates and funnels is 110$
- As an option a mesh insert can be bought for the front bumper ducts to prevent stones and such to get into the hose, this option is an additional 150 SEK (~16$) per pair
- Hose holders for the shocks is 15$/pair
- Rear intakes and brackets is 180$
- Rear backing plates/funnels is 110$

If you've bought a complete front brake cooling kit from me before or buy both a complete for the front and rear I will give you a discount of 50$.

As of 4th of September 2023 the shipping cost (max 2 kg) to the US/Canada/UK is 22$.

Front bumper ducts and brackets.

Full kit with race backing plates.

Race backing plates.

Left this old picture here so you can see how the standard backing plate looks like!

Complete kit for the rear brakes:

Only intakes/brackets for the rear:

Only backing plates/funnels:

Extras

Mesh inserts

Hose holders for the shocks, there's both a horizontal and vertical version.

Last edited by Westersund; 11-10-2023 at 11:12 AM..
Appreciate 6
Azeka1285.50
longress104.50
Voockey16.00
jwolf63.00