tiltmode43
I plead the 5th.
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 Frontier Pro-4X, '06 Z4MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfine88 View Post
Thank you!

A buddy picked this up 3+/- years ago from Platte Forme. I lucked out and bought it from him in perfect mint condition for this build.

Not sure if they can still source the euro OE stuff our not.
Is there a difference with the Euro front and USDM?

Can't wait to see this car come together. You've got to bring it out to Cali for something. Please shoot me a PM if you ever bring it to EAS again, I work just around the corner from them and would love to see this in person.

PF may be done but I think Toan might still have a Z4M VRS diffuser (I know he did around Bimmerfest time). Not sure if you've already got something going on in for the rear though. If you don't have the contact info to get in touch shoot me a PM and I can find out for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crfine88 View Post

Evolve Tune & Airbox Kit

One of the best sounds on the planet... An S54 with a carbon airbox

Had been planning to wait on this step due to tune issues and cost involved, but then Evolve ran a killer promotion on their complete kits. At the same time Evolve was running their promotion, it seemed they had also corrected the issues with the Z4M tune. Needless to say, I jumped in on the group buy & was very happy to have these parts in the garage. Once again, shipping was fast and the customer service was top notch.
Have you installed & had success with the Evolve tune? Can't say I was happy with it, lost HP from stock and developed an odd acceleration dip under hard throttle as it was pulling timing. My newer tune is a bit better (still has same issue in certain situations) but I've been yet to make it back to the dyno, but it would be helpful knowing of other success stories.

| Z4M Build Thread | @violetnites | flickr |
Appreciate 0