View Single Post
      07-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #5
ryanchua
Z4MC Sapphire Black
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 570-4SL

I have the drive train dyno for both runs and it was the exactly the same curve, hence i didn't post it up.

Yeah a SC really will make all the difference. Small mods give very marginal gains (i.e. intake, scoops etc) To see anything significant would really need a boosted application or turbo.

I hate those 335i guys and their juiceboxes (haha j/k), but for N/A engines there's really a limit to how much we can do.

This dyno goes to show that the M division at BMW has really maxed out the S54, and most of the time if i may dare say so, people put too much money into mods which has diminishing returns. (but hell we still do it anyway hahaha) We can put 5 grand into an evolution and have an additional 100hp easily.

I'm still hoping one day HPF gets their hands to doing a kit for the Z4Ms. I'd be on that in an instant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBag335 View Post
You can't have wheel bhp it I'd either wheel or bhp. Wheel horse power is less than crank horse power due to drive train loss, so you can't have more wheel than crank horse power. Anyway great right up and good luck getting your super charger, I hope I can get one some day then we can see some real gains.

BMW.SG - Singapore's Ultimate BMW Enthusiast Community
Appreciate 0