Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si White over Beige

FS: Z4 Embroidered Shirts

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've been making these shirts for awhile now and it occurred to me that I should post a thread here in the For Sale section. Original thread here.

I've been sourcing my shirts from Costco since they've been selling a nice CK Polo for about $17. Problem is the stock is dwindling and they've run out of grey. I recently did an huge order for Police polos from LA Police Gear. The shirts are pretty nice quality. If you're interested I'll put together a group buy and get a discount in shipping etc. For the CK Polos from Costco I was charging $36 for one design on the chest, or $40 for design on both front and back.

Since these shirts are a little cheaper you can pick shirt color black, red, blue or tan. $30 for chest only or $34 for front and back. I'm also working on some Tshirts for those of you who want something a little cheaper or casual.

Here's some samples of the CK Polos:

I also have 3 medium Columbia fleeces that a customer cancelled on me. The MSRP on the fleeces was $45. There's already a Columbia logo on the chest, but the back would make a nice canvas for a logo. Let me know what you want on the back. $39 shipped to you. Only 3 mediums available.

Appreciate 0