Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i - Sport PKG

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [8.50]
Dealer SHit /.... Help

Hi all,
i need some advice on this dealer shit. Last sunday i put deposit on 328xi and the advisor told me that car will stay here untill we get financial application approved. Monday , they try to get loan but there was security lock on my credit so they couldnt get credit report.
next morning i offered advisor that i can bring bank check to get the car, he asked me to wait a day. at this point BMW financial advisor was involed trying to get my credit report. I emailed them and left them voice message that i can bring bank check. they said please wait another day.
Next day i called them and left voice message and also email them that i can bring check, no reply.
i went to dealer this evening and manager told me that car has been sold, i said whatttttttttttttttttt. i told him you cant do this to me because i have deposit reciept and he said we can hold car for only 48 hours. i asked him that show me that written policy and also nobody informed that they cant hold car after 48 hours.
Manager said,we can put you in some other car and we can also work on the price, i insisted that i want the same car, he refused and offered me to come back tomorrow and we can find you something same.
what i am thinking that lets wait till tomorrow and look at other cars, but the car iw anted was fully loaded and i told them that i want similar fully loaded car. i will be going there tomorrow. i had to go through this kind of stress for entire week. i want to take legal action aaginst them. please advice what shoul i do at this point?

Thanks
Appreciate 0