View Single Post
      01-21-2022, 08:29 PM   #407
fanchazstic
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW Z4 3.0si 2006

I've always wanted a set of TE37's, but I'm having a hard time finding a good front set. I found some 18x8.5 ET35, but they don't come in the color I want, or even a color that could match the rears. My options are either try to fit 18x9.5 ET38 in the front (which come in plenty of different colors) or get the 18x8.5's and have all 4 wheels powder coated (doubt I'd be able to color match to the rears). I'd have a real hard time stripping the factory finish off a brand new set of Volks though. So ultimately my question is: can the 18x9.5 ET38 work in the front of a 2006 3.0si (currently stock ZSP) or would it be wiser to go with the 18x8.5? I do plan to lower the car on coilovers so if that's required then that's no issue. The car is a street car so I don't want crazy camber eating up tires, but some camber isn't an issue. My main concern is performance. I don't track the car but most of my driving is spirited backroad driving, so I don't want to sacrifice on that. Hoping to get opinions from people with more experience because I have very little. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Appreciate 0