View Single Post
      07-10-2018, 01:18 AM   #1
ANILE8
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupé - Carbon Black

Solid Monoball Bushings Front & Back

While the diff was out getting some 4.10 gears, the perfect time was now to do a solid bushing upgrade.!

Got all the parts from TMS and they are very high quality, very impressed.

The job is made MUCH easier with a good quality bearing pulling set and propane torch I strongly recommend you have access to these tools before starting.

As all the parts were installed at the same time it is impossible to tell how much of a difference each part made individually but the overall driving improvement is substantial from stock OEM rubber bushings. Although TMS cautions the use of these parts for track use only, I have not noticed any added NVH after install. Everything in the handling department feels so much tighter and even more immediate that I think it was well worth the upgrade for me. Even at mild street driving speeds, I can notice a huge difference.

Anyone else notice a similar improvement from this upgrade?

Started with the Rear Subframe using solid alloy bushings.

Next, I installed the Monoball Rear Control Arm Upper Inner Bushings.

Proceeding with the Rear Trailing Arm Bushings (RTAB).

Finally, the Monoball Front Control Arm Bushings (FCAB).

Nitron NTR R3 | StopTech Trophy Sport STR-60 380x32mm / StopTech Trophy Sport STR-40 355x32mm | Bridgestone RE-71RS | ADV.1 | CDV Delete | TMS Rear Camber Arms | RE Diablo's | 4.10 Gears | Euro Headers | RTD REVO1 Short Shifter
Appreciate 2
Vanne1620.50