View Single Post
      01-04-2021, 11:46 AM   #2
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

1st and 5th one is interesting MK..
i ve looked for 2020 predictions topic but couldnt find it interestingly..

1. i believe RB will be strong but Max will fall into some controversy with the team and his ground will be loosen in RB or with Perez that he ll get some damage from.. or Red Bull wont able to manage both drivers fairly and this will be a big problem and attention from public..

2. Perez will have his best season of his racing career ever, he ll be on fire but he ll do some weird mistakes but wont repeat again..

3. i hope Lewis wins the championship again..

4. McLaren will be much much faster on each track.. their car will be grippy and fast as well..

5. Lando and Ricciardo will makes us laugh a lot on social media.. they probably have their own cartoon again with childish sincere drawings.. but they ll have heated battles on track with respect..

6. if Ferrari falls even deeper this year, Leclerc will be considered by Merc' or RB.. contract part will be solved..

7. Bottas will have a big shunt or this time will totally understand he wont able to beat Lewis and leave..

8. Vettel start the season in a superb mood.. but if he cant deliver something that he can be satisfied in first 5-6 races this will be his last season.. but he ll keep some position in the team..

9. Kimi retires at the end of this year..

10. Sainz will have problems competing with Leclerc..

11. probably 1-2 races will be cancelled or postponed at least..
racerbruce3853.50