View Single Post
      07-04-2020, 09:23 AM   #43
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

i guess Bottas cut some grass like 500m at least..
Lewis might have taken the pole but whatever its what it is.. Merc's are looking strong.. wondering about the race pace..

seeing Racing Point this competitive is kind of a thing we ll get used to i guess this year.. Red Bulls probably ll have a much better race pace..

and Vettel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerbruce View Post
Watching VET's post-qualy 2 interview....he kept wiping his nose and touching his ears....what does it mean??

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...-face-touching
anytime i talk about Vettel they call me a hater... i was thinking Ferrari was harsh on him by not even offering him a contract but i still do though seems like a right move for sure now... if he wont have good race tomorrow, i guess it ll be the total collapse of Seb..

PS: he does that face touching for quite some time already... these days mask might get uncomfortable while talking but before that on average each 3-4 seconds he was doing it already.. what does it say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastieBombRacing View Post
He improved his time in the 2nd stint and the camera clearly showed all 4 tires outside the white line.

That’s exactly what I’m talking about. The ridiculously stupid take that i think he went 4 off because he’s black.
not the white line you need to consider.. its the curb on last corner..
there was a talk about it on FP's on F1 TV..