09-10-2015, 12:49 PM   #13
UntzUntzUntz
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 21 M2 Comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
unto how do you feel about the quality of the bar?? is it proper heady duty material wise??? can you talk about the construction of the piece in general plz.
It's made of steel but it's hollow. I knew that when I bought it so I was expecting it to be some cheap Chinese made product but it's actually a decent piece. Of course aluminum would be better but I'm not disappointed by it. Since this piece is hollow it's actually not heavy at all. I swear I was going to weigh it on re-installation I completely forgot sorry guys, I won't forget to weigh the lower bar.
Overall construction seems solid. Welds are just right, gloss white coating is clean, and it's all one piece (as you can see) which is way better than any hinged design. The shipping package was over sealed (I spent more time taking out the layers of tape and bubble wraps than actually installing it) so no scratches or dings were present. Couldn't find any imperfections. Overall I'm satisfied with the quality and construction of the bar.
Appreciate 0