View Single Post
      03-01-2019, 07:53 AM   #403
harris69
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 1997 M3/4, 1984 533i,1997 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Most that I know of on the gel..(I have a co-worker here who does it) are on that dose, and their total test comes back in the 300-500 range. Most doctors are fine with that number as long as free test and E2 levels are kept in check...which at that low of a level they are unless you are very prone to aromatization.

Try it for a month and see how it does for you. I don't think that it's strong enough that when you stop taking, that you are going to shut your body down that hard to experiencing any major side effects.

Another thing...if you are wanting to get on prescribed TRT treatment, run the gel until you are out....then wait 4 weeks or so and go get your levels tested. I guarantee they will be low enough to warrant a prescription at that point.
I didn't think they were strong enough, but friend of mine (who is 54) swears by them. He applies one pack a day, seven days a week, and says that his total testosterone levels are in the 600 ng/dl range. I will be happy with mine in the 600 ng/dl range. I think I am my 2nd week of it now, but my buddy promised me another box if I finish the box that he gave me. So I am cool with it...
Appreciate 0