View Single Post
      05-02-2021, 11:17 AM   #97
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

another top-notch drive from Lewis.. well done!!!
Lewis was nursing his tires from the 2nd lap even right behind Bottas.. staying away from curbs, slower but smoother line to apex and straighter exits.. superb job that looked easy like always..

and the moment Lewis thought he was lapping Perez made me laugh..

Red Bull's side.. i believe RB ruined Perez's race quite a lot.. he had some gap to Bottas but maybe he could get Bottas when he was struggling with a sensor.. sometimes RB's different approach starts to make no sense in such examples like this..

and best overtake goes to.. NORRIS.. couldnt remember who it was but such a great overtake from outside that completed in few corners.. it was epic!

as Ric stated he still drives the car consciously but not by his instinct.. Ric needs some help to feel comfortable in the car asap.. he has a lot potential that stuck inside..

Ferrari's were looking great at the beginning but then vanished.. again and again Leclerc carried his car to the best place possible but Sainz's race was ruined by such fantasy long stint on mediums.. unbelievable...

Alonso was in the game after mid race but Ocon being faster than him.. ouch..

and just an observation.. do Merc's rake is a bit higher? looks like its more aggressive than ever before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Right ! That's why HAM left McLaren just in time !

In 2013 LAUDA whispered in HAM's ear : Move your A$$ to Mercedes ASAP ! ..
Mercedes found a decade of advantage in the coming Hybrid era !

I'll post it again mate ...This time just for you !

As HAM said it by himself !! BLIND ???

Speechless mate ?
still more than Max even right after his debut season.. Max's 6th season and still nothing mate.. just think about it..
minn1914034.50