kyriian
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 Black Sapphire Z4MR

Garage List
2014 BMW X5  [0.00]
2011 Scion tC  [0.00]
Gauging interest: 06 Z4MR

After owning it for 5 years and struggling to justify owning the fun toy, I have made the choice to finally let go of what's suppose to be the forever car, in the midst of starting a business and having a growing child is costly.

Having put in just over 15,000km over 5 years shows how little time I have had to really enjoy the car, most of those mileage has been driving to and from work, sprinked in about 3 track days

So I want to put it here first before I send it off to auction, interested parties or friends of Zpost members can pm me and I can provide pictures

Car will not be available till early May.

2006 BMW Z4MR
Black sapphire on black interior
No Navi
111k KM on it, its a US car, not a speck of rust, spent most of it's early years in Florida, I recall it is a 3 owner car before me, the previous owner brought it north of the boarder.
-Zaino annually, paint is in great shape
-RPI exhaust, have OEM
-KW CS coilovers, have OEM, though I have quite a lot of interest in this one
-SPL rear camber arms
-Steering is recovered in leather with M stitching
-Leather shift boot, ebrake boot, and handle with M stitching
-Coin tray replaced the outdated phone button
-Porterfield R4S brake pads all around, Porterfield R4-1 track pad for the front
-Stud conversion
-Odyssey battery
-MStache 2 lip is not installed, was in the midst of re-finishing but never got around to it

** FULL disclosure
-Front fender liners have been cut to accommodate big wheels and tires before
-I had a helluva time with VANOS update last year, and I barely drove it as a result. It is all fixed now by Rocco at RMP and it runs fine, drove it everyday until storage at the end of October

I will return to the track, one day.

Last edited by kyriian; 03-13-2023 at 10:22 AM..
Appreciate 0