View Single Post
      05-16-2020, 08:32 AM   #21
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
On this forum? I'd say similar. I used to browse here mostly while multitasking at work or in between meetings. I do the same thing now, just at home. No significant other or kids at home so no additional stress there. Been using the extra time to get more work certifications, work outside around the house, and work in the garage. I'm always constantly busy though, I find things to do.

I run a small engine repair/maintenance business as a side hustle so I've been doing that on the weekends when I have time. I've also been helping my grandfather clear some of his property, so I'll often work during the day while checking the forum, then head out into the garage or to my grandfather's to run a backhoe for a few hours until dark. I've honestly been just a busy as before COVID, it's just now parts take forever to ship and I haven't really gone out anywhere besides the grocery store occasionally and the gas station.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8211.00
cmyx6go15762.50