05-15-2020, 10:51 PM   #9
ferrarifast
Commander
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 M4 Comp xDrive Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinTrkJunkie View Post
Outside of the - many - crazy threads about scammers, has anything impacted you directly?

I've personally turned into a total asshole - finding related threads of my behavior is not hard - after being home with 2 kids and my wife for 65 days now. It's led me to relieve my stress on this forum - and many others in ways that prior to COVID I never would have done.

What has COVID done to you personally?

I can say that I hope Chin doesn't cancel the June COTA event, I need track time and perhaps teaching someone again will take some of the edge off...

You?
Well I was the process of interviewing for my dream job. Had the final interview and all, but they pulled back last second. Postponed indefinitely. Would've been making at least 3x what I'm making now. That being said I know that I am super fortunate to have a job and have the ability to work from home. On a serious note, I wish this virus would f**k off already. In the grand scheme of things, a dream job is nothing when a substantial number of people have literally passed away, hundreds of thousands hospitalized, and millions more who have had their businesses wrecked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oduli81 View Post
I made a deal with my wife, I stop smoking and she lets me get an m4 CP. I got the car, hard to quit, trying really hard.
Hope you're not smoking in the M4----your particular spec is too nice to ruin w cigs
Life is too short to list the non Ms
Appreciate 0