View Single Post
      06-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
mpower1226
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Audi TT

So finally I got my car detailed.

So I finally got around to get my car detailed. I gave a quick call to Ricardo@Unique Finish and had him come to my place to get my car's paint correction done as well as interior cleaning.

I am very particular with my cars and I was cautious on who works on my car. I also have Merc '13 GLK so I had him start with GLK first to see how he does his job.

He went with In and out, one step polishing and sealent on top with reasonable price and I must say I was quite pleased with his work ethics.
He was very cautious and mindful when he was working as to not scratch the paint(from the cords hanging etc).

Week after, I gave him the real job, my mcoupe.

He started early morning on saturday (at 8 am) worked all the way to 6:30 and came back 2 days later to rewash and do follow up sealent and interior.

He started with foaming the car, wash, foam again and clay to get rid of the contemination.

He masked everything, then preceeded to polish the car. I've opted to go with 3 stage polishing to get rid of all the swirls, couple of deep scratches with wet sanding then followed by sealent on top.

Couple of things i was looking for in detailers, just because I was in autobody industry and detailing before.

Detailers always have to be very mindful of what might marr the paint surface. cords hanging from the polisher, using dirty MF towels, dirty supplies. Needless to say that He passed with flying colour.

What can I say, even with shitty pictures that were taken with Iphone, he did a fantastic job!
Attached Images

Last edited by mpower1226; 06-06-2013 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 0