02-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #186
IronZ4M
First Class M
Rep
Drives: Z4M Coupe, E36 Coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beedub View Post
try it on the dyno after a few tanks of high octane stuff, remember on our cars you not going to see huge gains, cleaning running, less chance of det, more hp...... i think my car runs better on the high octane stuff, even more important on a car that was never designed to be FI, then blown imo....

anyone up to date pics of the car/ engine bay?? hows the car running generally??
car is running cool just having some issues, clutch issue slipping in 3th gear while fast shitting from 2nd to 3th gear, a delay while shifting fast mostly I felt that in 4th and 5th. I went back to the OEM 18'' wheels I had a difficulty finding tires for the 20'' wheels. I tried hankook Ventus S1 Evo for the 18'' I feel like they grip very well much better than Nitto INVO that I have on the 20''. going to make a couple videos show you up how the car perform.

'07 Z4MC l Alpine White l Supersprint Race Exhaust l Supersprint X Pipe l OEM Carbon fiber Spoiler l H&R Springs l Vossen VF051 l G-Power SK I 415 rwhp l RPI Scoop l ///M Performance Knop.
Appreciate 0