View Single Post
      06-02-2020, 11:46 PM   #52
The HACK
Midlife Crises Racing Silent but Deadly Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 MZ4C, 2021 Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.M0NSTER View Post
Also I know your experience sux, and GM needs to pay. But it's hard not to love a Vette. Hope when this is all behind you, you can enjoy one again.
Lol. It’s easy for me now. 3 months without the car. Now that the lawyers are involved, and car back at the dealership, I FULLY expect GM and dealership to just sit on the car and become unresponsive.

After all, what incentive do they have at this point to fix the car and fix it right? I think GM is just going to sit on their asses on both fixing the car and the buy back, because there’s zero obligation on their part to expedite anymore.

Another 90 days to fix this new issue? They’re still on the hook for a lemon regardless. Why rush to get a car fixed that they’ll have to buy back?

It’s EASY not to love a Corvette, especially if you have to deal with half the sh*t I had to deal with. Sure, the car’s fantastic for its value. But the Corvette fanboi’s codependent relationship with the brand and GM basically means GM can get away with whatever, as evident with the 8 speed auto’s problem on the C7.

You get what you pay for.
Sitting on a beat-up office chair in front of a 5 year old computer in a basement floor, sipping on stale coffee watching a bunch of meaningless numbers scrolling aimlessly on a dimly lit 19” monitor.
Appreciate 0