View Single Post
      06-09-2016, 10:44 PM   #1
No_Dominion
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4M Coupe

Custom Coding Complete (M-Track Mode, etc.)

After reading positive reviews of www.codemycar.com I decided to take the leap and got some coding done tonight.

These are the options I had coded:

- enable M-Track Mode
- start car without clutching
- enable one-touch window operation while door open
- disable sidemarker lights
- disable seatbelt chimes
- disable door chime
- enable triple blink turn signals

I'm mostly excited about the track mode and starting the car without clutching. The track mode is obvious, but for those of you wondering about the clutching option, there is a very good, and pretty badass reason for it (IMO.)

I've had a remote start kit on my car since shortly after I purchased it, but up until this coding, I had to choose between having the remote start enabled, and having cruise control usable. The clutch position sensor had to be bypassed in order for the remote start to work, but this causes the cruise to be non functional. Now I can have both, which makes me very, very happy.

As far as the remote coding experience went, I was surprised at how quickly he was able to complete it. Less than 30 minutes total, and everything was done. I'd definitely recommend this company to anyone considering having coding done.
Appreciate 3