View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 11:56 AM   #13
m3dragon
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: CSL M3

I wanted to make a quick post to help everyone. The threads I have started are not for the Bavarian 500. I ran and planned the route for them last year but I am not with that group. This is a different drive but anyone is welcome to tag along with either group.

The drive I have sent to those that have signed up on the Google doc parallels the Bavarian 500 for the first half of the drive down. After lunch the drive I sent out heads off freeway to more scenic roads that have some twists and turns VS highway. This route also will help get past most of the socal traffic (hope is the key word).

There are three of our fellow BMW enthusiasts that are leading the drive I had planned. They will be at the event with the decals numbered 007 - Joey / 12 - Max and Kevin.

Most of you are staying at the Super 8 so you will be one big group. If you are not at the Super 8 and are at the other hotel listed, you effectively made that block of Pasadena BMW row.

Unless something crazy happens for 2015 I will have a fun 3 day weekend for all those who wish to participate next year.

No matter which drive you pick have a safe drive down and be safe.

NorCal drive organizer guy
NorCal CSL build thread - US to CSL Conversion
Appreciate 0