View Single Post
      11-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #38
z-nigma
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 06 M Coupe

Bump!

Having owned and driven the car for a while now, the so called history doesn't really shine through to be honest. It's still a clean car that runs very well despite "being beat on and not well maintained for X amount of time." I've owned a lot of cars over the years, and from driving this car around, it honestly doesn't seem to drive (or look, for that matter) any different from any other enthusiast car I've owned, despite this fabled history people keep talking about. Is it a perfect show car that you're going to win a Concourse event with? Probably not. Is it this horrible condition car that makes you cringe when you see it like everyone's making it out to be? Absolutely not. I've gotten numerous compliments on the car at several enthusiast events I've attended.

It's definitely one of the least expensive Z4M Coupes I've seen in a while, despite the fact that it's honestly free of any major issues and can essentially be purchased and driven for years and miles to come.

Like I said before, I don't mind keeping it because it's a great, solid car. @ $23,900, it's already pretty close to giving it away compared to what you normally see Z4M's selling for.

'06 Interlagos Blue M Coupe
Appreciate 0